Adults & Under 18 registration
1. For summer, if the date is on or before 20 October and for winter if the date is on or before TBA then proceed to step 2. But if the date is after those dates contact the registrar Henry Twaddell on 0402 350 971 to check if we have any vacancies and if we confirm vacancies then proceed to step 2.
2. Speak to your friends and ask them if they want to play baseball with you. Direct them to this website if interested.
3. If you are eligible (18 or under) Claim the $100 Active Kids Voucher from Service NSW . You will get a number to use in the next steps. You can use two vouchers per player per year. One in the period 1 Jan to 31 Dec and the second during the period 1 Jul to 31 Dec.
4. If you have a debit or credit card that you can use for on-line registration then proceed to step 5. Otherwise contact the registrar to arrange registration and payment in another way. You will need to provide the AKV number if you have one, the players name, birth date and your bank BSB and account numbers.
5. If you already have a SportsLomo account then proceed to step 6. If not, create an account in SportsLomo. You will get a verification email - follow the verification steps.
6 Click a link to login to our club in SportsLomo to register and pay: If you played adults or juniors in the previous season, your fee may be discounted by the ABF & Baseball NSW fees if you can choose a selection that says you played in the previous season.
Summer Adults and U18 - 2021-22 - Open from 11 July
Winter Adults and U18 - Not open
Social softball - Not open
7. When registered, you will get an email confirming registration. If you do not receive that email, first check your junk email folders and if you did not get it then contact our junior registrar.
TIPS if applying the Active Kids Voucher (AKV):
To be able to claim the AKV the player must be registered as Under 18. AKV discounts will not show for adult selections.
Register one player and redeem one voucher at a time.
Avoid cancelling during the payment process after you have input and applied the AKV details. If you need to cancel, the voucher number may become “used” so when you try to register again the voucher will be un-usable and you will not automatically get the $100 discount. It then has to be manually sorted. The rules do not allow Baseball NSW to provide cash refunds for AKV's, typical resolution so far is a $100 discount off next season or some other registration.
The players first and last names and birthdate must match what was advised to Service NSW when you got the voucher and the voucher number needs to be the same as that from Service NSW. The birth year is automatically taken from the age selection. If all the information that you input to SportsLomo does not match Service NSW then your registration fee might not get discounted.
On the final payment page, to activate the AKV area, click the check box to the right of the AKV input. Unfortunately the tick boxes can look like they are ticked when they are not. This misunderstanding is a common cause of problems.
This is ticked and activated.
This is not ticked.
The green activate button also gets darker when ticked.
Below where it says "REDEEM YOUR ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER HERE" there is an unput cell with this unclear instruction:
What you need to do here is this: Input 2 digits for the players birth day followed by 2 digits for the month. Don't input the year. For example; for 7 March input "0703". For 24 October input "2410".
We have no other discounts applicable so do not input anything in the "Discount Code" cell and don't click Apply there.
When done click the Apply button next to the AKV input.
Important! Wait for the system to validate the AKV details before clicking Continue. If all good, the price will discount by $100.
If there is an error in your voucher data, a red alert saying "Invalid PIN" will pop up and the discount will not get applied. Do not press Continue. Errors are usually incorrect voucher number, incorrect 4 digit date, or expired or already used voucher number. Correct the errors and click Apply again. If you are struggling to get the AKV to validate STOP and contact our treasurer Martin Haglund on 0404 036 540.
If your voucher details are definitely correct and the discount still did not apply then first contact Baseball NSW on 9675 6872 or raise a customer support ticket with Sportslomo: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have difficulty registering or if your voucher has become unusable, contact our junior registrar Daryl or our treasurer Martin.
Guide to claiming the Active Kids voucher from Service NSW
Guide to using the Active Kids voucher in SportsLomo
Registration Fees 2021/22. Includes umpire fees.
Guide for registering more than one player in SportsLomo
Contact Baseball NSW if you have unresolvable problems with the SportsLomo process.
Adults Winter Baseball - General Information
Personal Equipment List
Player History Form Summer & Winter
If you have problems registering contact the club administrator Daryl Trezise or call 0412 164 814.