USEFUL DOCUMENTS FOR ADULT PARTICIPANTS INCLUDING REGISTRATION FORM
1. Adults General Information- Summer Baseball: tba
2. Adults General Information- Winter Baseball: here
2. Personal Equipment List: here
3. Player History Form Summer & Winter: download and complete if new player: here
Contact Senior Registrar for more information: Refer Contacts Page.
Registration payments must be made via credit card. A BNSW administrative & credit card fee is displayed and charged at the time of payment. If you do not have a credit card to make alternative arrangements contact the club Treasurer - refer to details on the club CONTACTS page.
1. Click on the SUMMER or WINTER registration link below <<<<<>>>>>>, to display our club's login screen. The display will identify Eastern Suburbs Baseball Club.
2. If this is your first visit, you must create an account. Once created, you can simply log in using your nominated email address and password. For setting up an account the first time, a security verification link will be sent to the email address you nominate as your log-in. You must click on the email link to validate your BNSW account. You can then log in again to register.
3. If you already have an account log in. The club products will be displayed with date-of-birth for each registration product below adult age. Select the ADULT product or the LA (League Age) product that applies for the adult competition. If you try to register for a product but the player's date-of-birth is outside of the permitted LA range, you will have to go back to select the correct product and re-enter data. IMPORTANT: If you registered for adults (or juniors) summer season at any NSW club and are registering for winter, to avoid paying ABF and Baseball NSW fees twice, YOU MUST SELECT a product that states "& played summer".
4. If you have an ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER number to redeem [school age juniors], redemption is now done electronically at the time of payment. Please read this guide (Active Kids Voucher Redemption guide) before proceeding. Please register one member and redeem one voucher at a time.
5. To log-out go to the top left hand corner of the screen and click the 3 small bars to trigger a drop down menu- select log-out.
[If you do not complete payment for a registration the details entered thus far are retained and you will be prompted to pay when you next log in. Alternatively, you can delete before payment].
Fees are listed here: summer 2020/21 fees link. Adult summer season fees include umpire fees.
click here >>>>>>ADULT SUMMER EASTERN SUBURBS BASEBALL REGISTRATION <<<<<<
Fees are listed here: winter 2021 fees link. Adult winter season fees include all umpire expense fees.
click here >>>>>>ADULTS WINTER EASTERN SUBURBS BASEBALL REGISTRATION <<<<<<