JUNIORS- REGISTRATIONS FOR SUMMER 2020/21 - ARE CLOSED, so please do not register.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about competitions -
JUNIOR SEASON DATES:
Junior Competition baseball game dates - click here
Club (in house) T ball game dates - proposed click here
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER
To obtain a voucher number from NSW Government Services - read here
If you have a voucher number, read this REDEEM VOUCHER PROCESS: click here for how to redeem online when you register
When claiming the voucher as per these insutructions when you hit "apply" wait until the total payable is discounted. Once the total is discounted you can proceed to pay. Please do not try to cancel payment at this point as the voucher has been reedemed and you will not be able to use it again.
JUNIOR REGISTRATION FEES
Approximate season fee by players date of birth (i.e. their League Age, or LA) : Registration Fees 2020/21.
Registration payments must be made via credit card, and there is a credit card fee displayed and charged at the time of payment. If you do not have a credit card to make alternative arrangements contact the club Treasurer - refer to details on the club CONTACTS page.
1. Click on the Eastern Suburbs Junior Baseball Baseball NSW registration link below <<<<<>>>>>>, to display our club's login screen. The display will identify Eastern Suburbs Baseball Club.
2. If this is your first visit, you must create an account. Once created, you can simply log in using your nominated email address and password. For setting up an account the first time, a security verification link will be sent to the email address you nominate as your log-in. You must click on the email link to validate your BNSW account. You can then log in again to register a player.
3. When you log in to your created account, the club League Age (LA) products will be displayed with date-of-birth for each product. Select the product that corresponds to your childs date-of-birth, then select REGISTER at the base of the page- this will take you to the product selection screen. [If you choose not to select a product as above, you now have the chance to select or change your product selection]. Registration Fees are listed: here
If you try to register a player for a product but the player's date-of-birth is outside of the permitted LA range, you will have to go back to select the correct product and re-enter data.
4. If you have an ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER number to redeem, that is now done electronically at time of payment. Please read this guide (Active Kids Voucher Redemption guide) before proceeding. Please register one member and redeem one voucher at a time.
5. To log-out, go to the top left hand corner of the screen and click the 3 small bars to trigger a drop down menu- select log-out.
[If you do not complete payment for a registration the details entered thus far are retained and you will be prompted to pay when you next log in. Alternatively, you can delete before payment].
LINK TO ESJBL'S JUNIOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM